PALCO is redefining the Reverse Logistics industry with innovative solutions and cutting-edge capabilities. PALCO’s professionals specialize in transforming the increasing complex Reverse Logistics processes into a competitive advantage for our clients. PALCO utilizes a best-of-breed approach utilizing existing processes developed via exhaustive research and innovation as well as injecting tailored process models from around the industry to deliver best-in-class Reverse Logistics performance today as well as a scalable model to meet the demands of tomorrow. PALCO employs a collaborative approach assisting our customers:
- Optimize their businesses by prioritizing challenges and aligning Reverse Logistics Support models to realize their operational objectives.
- Achieve long-term business goals while reducing risks and lowering total overall costs.
- Facilitating the implementation of solutions synchronized to their business objectives and timelines.
PALCO’s global service deployment strategy maps, supports, and recommends optimized methodologies to our customers. Our approach assures consistent global processes to assure supply chain predictability.
PALCO’s quality management system has been ISO-9001 certified by Underwriters Laboratories since 1998 and TL9000 since 2005.
"We are committed to long-term growth, profitability, and employment of our personnel and will achieve this utilizing a business approach that takes into account the needs of all our stakeholders (e.g. employees, partners, suppliers, customers, community, and the environment) which encompasses an attitude of "Quality First".
PALCO’s environmental management system minimizes impact to the environment in the definition, process, support, and use of our solutions (process, activities, and services) by reusing, recycling, and adopting processes that conserve raw materials, energy, and water.
PALCO is committed to:
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and other requirements to meet customer and community needs and expectations
- Promoting the prevention of pollution
- Continual improvement of our environmental management system
- Janice E. Migliore
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Randolph K. Piechocki
- Phil Terry
Vice President Network Division
- Mike Childress
Vice President Wireless
PALCO is classified as a tier-1 diversity owned company as well as a nationally certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and state of Alabama certified by The Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs Office of Minority Business Enterprise.